Not open for further replies.

Indranil Roy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pipbroadcast.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all, I am Indranil Roy from Kolkata, India. Here I am happy to share my latest work with you all, For more, you all can check out my website "PIP Broadcast".

piyush-sudeshna-wedding-photography2.jpg

piyush-sudeshna-wedding-photography3.jpg

piyush-sudeshna-wedding-photography6.jpg

piyush-sudeshna-wedding-photography9.jpg

I like your close crops - she is exotic and intriguing. The skin is processed to the point of looking like plastic, but I do appreciate that many people want that flawless look for their photos. I like your chosen DOF, too.

Nice work.

I like your close crops - she is exotic and intriguing. The skin is processed to the point of looking like plastic, but I do appreciate that many people want that flawless look for their photos. I like your chosen DOF, too.

Nice work.

Ya, you are right but some clients want these kinds of images so, we observe their needs and behalf of that we'll do that.

Sometimes its the only angle you can get, unless you want to loose half their head.

And you did the most important thing of all with a wedding photo. You made the bride look good.

Really nice candids, but, I too prefer a leveled photo. As you said, you must please the client though. Welcome!

Great work! I love the traditional aesthetics, respect for cultural values and colors, yet modern techniques refresh the subject matter. I would maybe tone down the skin smoothing. The women are already young and caked in makeup. Resist temptation. Heavy-handed edits are unnecessary and only serve to make the brides look worst.

OP hasn't signed on to the site for two years.

Beautiful. I think the crooked horizon is really impactful in candid photos. Especially in portrait photography! Amazing work, and I am so jealous you got to shoot that. I really need to get out more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back