candids from vacation

paigew

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.paigewilks.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I told you all I had a ton of photos! Here are some of my favorite candids from vacation. I love shooting candids, it makes my heart happy to capture all these memories <3

IMG_5306 by paige_w, on Flickr

IMG_5358 by paige_w, on Flickr

beach babes by paige_w, on Flickr

IMG_6146.jpg by paige_w, on Flickr

seaweed and sandy toes by paige_w, on Flickr

IMG_6702.jpg by paige_w, on Flickr

IMG_6852.jpg by paige_w, on Flickr

IMG_5303 by paige_w, on Flickr

daddy's phone by paige_w, on Flickr

thanks for looking :)

Last edited:
Lovely family photos, Paige. I like photos 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, and 10.

Love it. 1 especially. What great expressions!

1 is fantastic. Amazing moment right there you captured

#1 is great!! so funny that you post that.. just this morning i was thinking i need to set up to get a shot of my son grabbing my phone in the dark every morning :)

Excellent! I really love these shots!! Can you tell me what kind of processing you did in shots 3, 4 and 5? I really like how the colors in their clothes pop but the ocean is not so saturated. Great effect.

I love them all too! So easy to get taken back to when mine were that young. 98% joyful with a 2% pinch of melancholy.

My reaction to #1:

"See, I did so take a picture of you in your bikini."

What was your lens of choice for these shots?

Thank you everyone for your comments <3

Excellent! I really love these shots!! Can you tell me what kind of processing you did in shots 3, 4 and 5? I really like how the colors in their clothes pop but the ocean is not so saturated. Great effect.
With these I did a med contrast tone curve slightly bumping down the shadows. Then I burned the entire background (auto mask people) -.40 on exposure + darkening shadows and adding a bit more clarity and contrast. Edited in LR4 . Oh yes I also did a slight vignette

What was your lens of choice for these shots?
These were all shot with my 50mm1.4 and my crop sensor

6 & 7 are my faves. Crop 6 to portrait orientation with him on the left third and you have a winner.

Most reactions

Back