Candle 2

JohnYoung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.johnyoung.co
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I bought some more close-up filters and they eventually arrived so here is another photo of a candle, yeah I know another candle but on these dark dreary days they are the easy option :lol:

Candle%202.jpg

All I see is a flame, I want to see more candle in this.....er uh...candle shot. ;)

I like how it's sharp and close-up and all. But it's still only a picture of a flame, I honestly wouldn't be able to do it better, but you should try to do something creative with that flame, which would make the picture a lot more interesting, and different than all other pictures of flames.

All I see is a flame, I want to see more candle in this.....er uh...candle shot. ;)

Yeah maybe I should rename it 'Flame' in the title.....

I like how it's sharp and close-up and all. But it's still only a picture of a flame, I honestly wouldn't be able to do it better, but you should try to do something creative with that flame, which would make the picture a lot more interesting, and different than all other pictures of flames.

I appreciate the feedback but to be honest I wasn't trying to win any awards or get it in a calendar or anything. I was just trying my close-up filters and thought I would share the result

Most reactions

Back