Cannon 50d settings

BLD_007

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok, I replaced my cannon 50d lastnight and its back to default settings.

How do I program the back button for focus and not the shutter trigger?

also, what other settings should I do/handy?

I didn't program my last 50d, my friend did for me.

Any advice would be great!

What are good settings for shooting sports? Like custom buttons or such

If you never really programmed or used a 50D (and knew what you were doing) I'd invest the time in reading the manual, as most of your answers can be found there. This way, next time something happens, you will have learned how to do it yourself.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach him to fish, he eats for a lifetime :)

If you never really programmed or used a 50D (and knew what you were doing) I'd invest the time in reading the manual, as most of your answers can be found there. This way, next time something happens, you will have learned how to do it yourself.

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach him to fish, he eats for a lifetime :)
I used my 50d for about 6month until it was stolen 3 weeks ago =(

just replaced it lastnight, I got my camera to auto focus with the back button+ focus during rapid fire.

just dont know what else I need to set things too.

Doesn't the 50D have an AF-ON button, on the back already?

On my older 20D cameras, I use Custom Function #4 to switch the * button to activate the AF.

Doesn't the 50D have an AF-ON button, on the back already?

On my older 20D cameras, I use Custom Function #4 to switch the * button to activate the AF.

I'm talking about the * on the back, but I found what to do.

I'm talking about the * on the back,
But with the AF-on button right there...why would you need to also make the * button activate the AF? :scratch:

I'm talking about the * on the back,
But with the AF-on button right there...why would you need to also make the * button activate the AF? :scratch:

because I have a battery grip so when I shoot vertical I need the * set to auto focus. I also don't think the AF-on button does what I want it too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back