Cannot delete a video

Ray Sloan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi. I have a Lumix dmc fz 1000 and I am still just getting usd to it as it is new. I recently did my first video and without realising it used the format AVCHD, I later changed it to M4. However, whenever I try to delete the video I get the message 'this motion image cannot be played" Can someone tell me how I can delete it ? Thanks !

Hi. I have a Lumix dmc fz 1000 and I am still just getting usd to it as it is new. I recently did my first video and without realising it used the format AVCHD, I later changed it to M4. However, whenever I try to delete the video I get the message 'this motion image cannot be played" Can someone tell me how I can delete it ? Thanks !
BTW. I cannot find it anywhere on my picture card, despite the fact it tells me there is something there of 48 megs ?

Are you trying to delete in camera on a computer? It should work better with the card in the camera I think.

Are you trying to delete in camera on a computer? It should work better with the card in the camera I think.

Hi, both ! When I use my card it simply does not appear anywhere, despite the fact that it is there because the card tells me that there is something there on the card of 48mb.... and on my camera it does appear as a picture but it is not possible to either view it or delete it as a 'motion picture'.......

Hi, both ! When I use my card it simply does not appear anywhere, despite the fact that it is there because the card tells me that there is something there on the card of 48mb.... and on my camera it does appear as a picture but it is not possible to either view it or delete it as a 'motion picture'.......

SORTED ! Reformatting the card deletes all stored information and starts the card fresh, the file has gone

Most reactions

Back