Cannuck bird hunters

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well...I big Thank you to Raymond for inviting us out for an amazing time. What an experience to see these birds up close. And another thank you to Dave and Kim for letting us on their property to go nuts with our cameras.

Raymond getting in close

159_5939pf.JPG

Airic , asking one of the non-bird tenants.."why the long face"?

158_5885pf.JPG

Ready...................Aim.......................Fire

159_5901pf.JPG

Gotta dig the wingspan on this one.

159_5923pf.JPG

Ready for a nap.

159_5948pf.JPG

awesome shots bro!! what a blast it was to see you with us again, can't wait to get together again! You can see how hard I work with that focus ring.. no room for error!!! You guys should see me sweat in the summer when I am doing this type of shoot! omg, it's not pretty!

next time we get together we will plan a dinner, or lunch.. I missed that this time. (my treat) see you soon !

Great shots Carl. The one of Peter and I will have to go in the family album. At least we have proof to the stories we tell our wives :)

Eric

you guys are killing me with these meet-ups! argh!!!!!

wonderful captures Carl...i never expect less!

"why the long face.." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

that is great....but love the wing span of the eagle... that would have been really cool if you could have gotten her to hold it up high, and just have the eagle against the white back ground with the wings spread...they are sure beautiful birds....and you did a great job with the shots.

man, looks like ya'll all had a great time!! :thumbup:

Every time I see the eyes on that owl I just shiver with joy! He is so cool!! :D What an amazing creature.

I love your captions, Chiller! :D Thanks for sharing these.

Chiller said:
Ready for a nap.

With those eyes... I highly doubt it - I'd say look out. Awsome shots here once again.

I can't believe how often you are all able to get out together.

sweet shots! looks like another great day of shooting :)
love the orange eyes on that owl.. wow

Thanks everyone for your comments. We had a blast, and Im sure all of us are going to hook up again. This was quite the experience, to be that close to these birds...just amazing.
All of you are welcome to come with us next time.
Thanks again.

Most reactions

Back