Canon 24-70 f2.8L USM for sale.

Canuk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have decided that I am selling off all of my Canon EOS gear.
For sale Canon 24-70f2.8L USM mkI.
Lens is in like new/excellent conditions.
Comes w/ original packaging, CD's, front & rear caps, lens hood, and lens bag.
Asking $1250.
Will consider trades on Leica M - mount lenses.

Ah, I want this lens but just bought my 70-200 f/2.8. This is my next lens though, good luck with the sale, friend.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I consider it a good price from what I have seen on ebay, and kijiji, but doesn't seem like there is much interest in this lens. I know when I bought mine you couldn't find a used one and getting new usually meant waiting for one to come in.

I consider it a good price from what I have seen on ebay, and kijiji, but doesn't seem like there is much interest in this lens. I know when I bought mine you couldn't find a used one and getting new usually meant waiting for one to come in.
I think its a great price, if the timing were different I would buy it in a heartbeat but I just plopped $1500 on my 70-200 and my wife about had a conniption (the most I had previously spent on a lens was $750ish) as she just doesn't see the need. If you decide to take it off the market, give it a few months and PM me, this is the next lens I plan on buying next to care for the wide-end of my focal range and replace my 18-135.

Last edited:
Thanks, I will keep that in mind.
Remember, its always easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission, :lol:

Thanks, I will keep that in mind.
Remember, its always easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission, :lol:

Ha, the lens just may need to include a place to live if I bought it right now, lol.

Sent from my iPad 4 using Tapatalk HD

Most reactions

Back