Canon 300d + 4 lenses, 2 CF cards, etc. for Sale

Hickory

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I purchased a new 300d several years ago when they first came out and used it sparingly for approx. 1 year. The camera is in good condition with a couple of minor chips. For sale with the camera is the 18-55mm kit lens, a 17-40L lens w/ carrying bag, a Sigma 80-300mm zoom lens, and a Canon 50mm 1.8 II portrait lens w/ leather carrying bag. All lenses are in excellent condition. I have a very nice Canon traveling bag that holds all the equipment that I am putting in this package. I also have two 512mb CF cards included. There is also a cleaning kit, a microfiber towel, etc. included. Everything is in good condition.

I am asking $1000 for the entire package. Shipping is included.

I will also consider selling the 17-40L seperate for $500.

PM me if interested.

photo of 17-40L included in package
17-40L.jpg

That L lens is going to go fast and damn if I could get a freaking job you'd have a sale already.

I was trying to sell this stuff on multiple car forums but not many people were interested. I guess it would have made sense to try photo forums first.

I'd like to sell this equipment and get myself a smaller camera. I love photography but the bulk of equipment is too inconvenient for me now.

I cannot judge the integrity of the seller (sorry I just do not know you ;) ), but the lens itself is one of Canon's best value-for-money L lenses.
It is certainly a lower end L, but still performs very well and if you do not need f/2.8 (which at wide angles is actually not that important), then it is a good alternative to the 16-35 f/2.8 L Mark I, which costs twice as much. The f/4 is also less flare sensitive and lighter.

Hence the 16-35 f/2.8 L Mark II would be Canon's only wide angle zoom which I would prefer over the f/4 L since it gives slightly enhanced corner sharpness on 35mm sensors or film. But that lens costs a hell lot of more money ;)

I understand as I just signed up. I am 'Hickory' on several other boards as well such as vwvortex.com, bhamracing.com, etc. and am legit.

Any ebay feedback? Paypal?

Do you have the original box for the 17-40?

i do not use ebay and am unsure if i have paypal feedback. i do believe the original 17-40L box is at my rents' place. i will be there tuesday evening and can check then if needed. i might possibly have a few other original boxes to the equipment as well.

Most reactions

Back