CANON 600D 18-55MM LENS KIT - £350

ParadiseFallsVideo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I know im new and dont have any feedback so im a little concerned no-one is going to want to buy this, but I dont have pay-pal or ebay but some friends said this would be a trustworthy and great forum to sell on, so here it goes!

I want £350 for this kit, paid via bank transfer, Ill pay for shipping, let me know if you are interested. (Dont need this camera anymore because I just got a 7D, and I need money!)

• 18-megapixel CMOS sensor
  • Scene Intelligent Auto mode
  • Full-HD EOS Movie
  • On-screen Feature Guide
  • Up to 3.7fps continuous shooting
  • Wide-area 9-point AF
  • 1,040k-dot vari-angle 7.7cm (3.0”) screen
  • Basic+ and Creative Filters
  • Built-in wireless flash control

"KIT" includes, camera body, 18-55mm lends, lens caps, one canon EOS camera strap and a carry bag

I have a picture here:
$IMAG0360.jpg

Let me know if anyone is interested! Thank you.

Since a lot of us is in the united states, don't you think you should also post u.s. dollars too?

I'm not trying to be a jerk but I seriously doubt you will get any hits on this. 1. New member who has only ever posted to this thread 2. No paypal leaves little in the room for recourse if this should in fact be a scam. At least with paypal there is the option to file a complaint and possibly get the transaction reversed. And "I don't have a paypal" isn't even really valid because it costs nothing to set one up. Sure it might be a few business days before your bank account is "verified" or however they phrase is (don't remember off the top of my head) but for a transaction like this... worth the effort if you truly want to sell it. Their commission isn't that bad either.

I believe he 'ment to say "but i do have a paypal" i would think that there is a language barrier there. I could be wrong.

but I dont have pay-pal or ebay but some friends said this would be a trustworthy and great forum to sell on, so here it goes!
paid via bank transfer
really there are a lot of suckers whom can pay for it?

Another thing you said you needed money, than how the heck did you afford the you just got the 7D? Wow!

I believe he 'ment to say "but i do have a paypal" i would think that there is a language barrier there. I could be wrong.

Somehow I doubt a language barrier, considering he post the price in pounds and England and US speak the same language. At least I don't know of non English speaking countries that use pounds?

Here in Aus we use bucks! 350 pounds is about 700 au bucks! And 700 au bucks is about 700 us dollars.

Trustworthy.....hmmm..... Wonder if he/she is willing to send over the product before receiving payment....

As some others have mentioned you might find it hard to impossible to sell the camera here when you're not an established member and when you've no method of protected payment on offer. I would strongly suggest a few options:

1) Offer to meet to trade - somewhere public during the day, whilst this cuts down on potential sales it does mean people can see the product. In addition try local ad notice boards (post offices/supermarkets) and local camera clubs

2) Get paypal - all you need is to link it up to your bank account - takes a short while and at least offers some protection to trade.

3) Ebay - you might lose part of the sale money, but you at least offer up protection (for yourself and the buyer).

In the end you'll have to help yourself as much as you can if you want to sell the camera on.

Yep get PayPal or some kind of verification before selling on here, first you don't put u.s dollars, than you said you needed the money but you go ahead and afford a 7D, it's gonna be hard for you to get anyone to buy.

Yep get PayPal or some kind of verification before selling on here, first you don't put u.s dollars, than you said you needed the money but you go ahead and afford a 7D, it's gonna be hard for you to get anyone to buy.

I would remind members that the forums here are International. Thus users for any country are allowed here and its certainly not US focused. Thus trades to not have to be priced for or even ship to the US at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back