Canon 70-200 2.8!!!

gw2424

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:mrgreen:

:cheer:

I have got it! I am very (very) excited so I decided to post a few sample pics.

$IMG_1115.JPG$IMG_1119.JPG$IMG_1120.JPG$IMG_1123.JPG

Not very many up now but more to come!

Nice. I think your dog is sad...you should get him a 70-200mm f2.8 as well, and if he doesn't like it, send it my way ;)

What do you plan on shooting with your new lens?

Nice. I think your dog is sad...you should get him a 70-200mm f2.8 as well, and if he doesn't like it, send it my way ;)

He already has a 400mm f2.8 IS II....

Hopefully some people. It is not long enough to photograph surfers but perhaps I will be able to from the pier. I am also looking at photographing more athletics.

He already has a 400mm f2.8 IS II....

Hopefully some people. It is not long enough to photograph surfers but perhaps I will be able to from the pier. I am also looking at photographing more athletics.

Does he really? lol

I haven't had any experience with a 70-200 lens, but if you can move yourself closer to the action, I think you should be good. You can always crop your pic to make the shot more close up.

OP, the 75-300 lens is on sale for 100 bucks right now (not bad for slow moving or still objects using a tripod). lol

Oh yeah, what gear did you use to photograph the lens?

T3i and 50mm f1.8...I could have done better if my hands were not shaking. lol

T3i and 50mm f1.8...I could have done better if my hands were not shaking. lol

What lighting did you use? I think those are great product pics.

A $20 led board for video and a 12 dollar hamper that I am supposed to be using to put dirty clothing in.

Most reactions

Back