Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM (older version, not the new mark II)

EDL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What would you say is a fair price for a used Canon 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM (older, original version, not the new mark II) that's in really good shape?

I've found a couple for sale and just wondering what a good price on them would be?

It all depends on what you're trying to buy with the money you get from it.

If it's this lens LensRentals.com Tests the EF 200-400 f/4L IS 1.4x « Canon Rumors (only $11,799) then you're going to have to talk up the price a bit by telling the seller your PARTICULAR 70-200 was used to take photos of Jesus, Buddah, and Mohammed -- qualifies as a holy relic and, thus, EXTREMELY valuable. You may also need to rob several banks, a convenience store, and steal the cookie sales money from a girl scout. But it will TOTALLY be worth it!

I think you'll get between $1200-1400 for it.

It all depends on what you're trying to buy with the money you get from it.

If it's this lens LensRentals.com Tests the EF 200-400 f/4L IS 1.4x « Canon Rumors (only $11,799) then you're going to have to talk up the price a bit by telling the seller your PARTICULAR 70-200 was used to take photos of Jesus, Buddah, and Mohammed -- qualifies as a holy relic and, thus, EXTREMELY valuable. You may also need to rob several banks, a convenience store, and steal the cookie sales money from a girl scout. But it will TOTALLY be worth it!

I think you'll get between $1200-1400 for it.

LOL!

I'm looking at buying one, not selling one.

I got mine for $1499 in like new condition. Seriously, not a scratch on this thing. It was the cheapest one I could find and I don't regret it at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back