Canon 700D or 750D

abhiwar

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello guys I already have 1100D but as i posted in my introduction thread its showing its age and has developed some issues not hence I was looking at my options .

Considering my budget (40,000/- INR or 600$ US) I have shortlisted two options .

1. Canon 700D with 10-18mm ultra-wide lens . Here still ill save few bucks to buy another lens 24mm pancake or a nice Battery Pack later on .

2. Canon 750D body only .

Also I have 2 questions regarding Video capabilities of both bodies . Its going to be indoor shoot at my house

1. How Long for I can shoot , Like can I shoot videos continuously for 2-3 hours ? Will it Damage my Censor due to heat ?

2. How's the Audio quality of this camera and should I buy external Mic?

Advantage of having 750D is that ill get Wi-FI (which ill hardly ever use) also 24mpxl censor and 19 focus point . Other wise I dont think 750D has any other advantages .

Please suggest as I need to buy this before 28ths ( Diwali) .

The 750/760d not only has more resolution than the 700d, they are equipped with a much BETTER sensor.

This is why am bit confused :(

The 750/760d not only has more resolution than the 700d, they are equipped with a much BETTER sensor.
Agreed, the T5i has a very old sensor, I wouldnt bother getting this camera, get the T6i, much better and more modern sensor.

[QUOTE="
Agreed, the T5i has a very old sensor, I wouldnt bother getting this camera, get the T6i, much better and more modern sensor.[/QUOTE]

I agree but then I won't be able to buy the new 10-18mm Lens , hence am bit confused on what should I buy better body or better Lens

Ohk but I can make 29-29 mins of clips right ?

Also guys I have decided to buy 700D + 10-18mm and not the 750D body , its just too hard to resist not getting that 10-18mm :) . I know 750D is better than 700D in many ways but at this moment I would rather go with better optics and may be afte 2-3years ill upgrade to much better camera than 700D . Once again many many many thanks for your advice and help .

That is a fun lens! You should be able to produce beautiful work with that combo.

Thanks , Yes even am also looking forward to buy this Lens and have fun with it

hard to beat the 10-18 ($199 refurb)

Here in India I am getting it at 18000/- INR which is 250$ aprox .

hello guys got my self new Canon 700D and 10-18mm Lens ..yaaaaaaaayyyyy...! . I already have 50mm prime so there one for portrait and one lens of Landscapes and other stuff . This 10-18mm Lens is much better than the Kit lens I got with 1100D back in 2010 :D .

One Q :- I brought Lens hood (Canon EW 73B) for my 10-18mm but the issue is when I click at 10mm I can see lens hood at right and left corner of Image, I think either Ill get refund or ill replace the hood with some other model .

Thanks for the help guys !

Beat me to it...... ;)

Most reactions

Back