Canon 70D AF/ Focus points question

C8iluPhotography

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi,
I have a question about camera focus points. I'm interested about Wildlife and Sport photography, so if i set my camera to AI-Servo, can i tracking a subject with just 1 focus point? When im uses all focus point area, focus points are tracking the subject.
With just 1 focus point can i do this? This only one focus stay unmoved on screen, points arent tracking? I need to press half camera shutter button and recompose and "track" with the camera like recomposing?

Great respect, and im waiting for answers!

Hi,
I have a question about camera focus points. I'm interested about Wildlife and Sport photography, so if i set my camera to AI-Servo, can i tracking a subject with just 1 focus point? When im uses all focus point area, focus points are tracking the subject.
With just 1 focus point can i do this? This only one focus stay unmoved on screen, points arent tracking? I need to press half camera shutter button and recompose and "track" with the camera like recomposing?

Great respect, and im waiting for answers!

yes, you need to half-press the shutter to keep focus in AI servo
www.flickr.com/photos/mmirrorless

I'll give this a go.
Yes, yes, yes and yes.

On the fourth point or question, I personally use back button to focus track so Im not . Not really 100 on any of that

Try it out?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back