Juice

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.chaosjourney.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Amazon page:

Amazon.com: Canon EOS 7D 18 MP CMOS Digital SLR Camera with 3-Inch LCD (Body Only): Camera & PhotoMine is the one that comes with the 28-135mm lens, so you will have to click that in the style box to see exactly the kit I have.

The skinny:

The camera body is in perfect condition, both screens have had screen protectors on them since day one, so there are no scratches or scuffs of any kind of the screens. The on camera flash has never been used, I use an external flash. The lens that came with the camera has never been used, it is still in the bubble wrap that it came in. I have all of the original packaging and box, so it will be like getting a brand new camera!

I'm including the Canon BG-E7 battery grip, found here:

Amazon.com: Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip for the EOS 7D Digital SLR Camera (Retail Package): Camera & Photo

The grip holds 2 batteries for longer use as well as having controls on the side of it for portrait shooting. I will also be including an extra battery, the Canon LP-E6, found here:

Amazon.com: Canon LP-E6 Battery Pack for Select Canon Digital SLR Cameras (Retail Package): Camera & Photo

I'll get pictures of the camera soon. I'm asking $1650 for the lot, but I'll entertain reasonable offers. This package is over $2000 new +tax, so it's a great deal on an almost new DSLR. I'm in no hurry to sell this, so please don't low ball me. Don't hesitate to ask questions! Shipping is negotiable and I accept PayPal.

Here are some pictures:
IMG_6720.jpg

IMG_6721.jpg

IMG_6728.jpg

IMG_6729.jpg

IMG_6730.jpg

IMG_6739.jpg

EGPark-ProductShots031.jpg

EGPark-ProductShots028.jpg

EGPark-ProductShots025.jpg

035.jpg

037.jpg

038.jpg

039.jpg

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Also, if someone could tell me how to find out how many shutter actuations, I'll put that up too. Based on my photo library it's about 5000, but I'd rather get an exact number if I can. Thanks

If you use photoshop, it can tell you under file information.

If you use photoshop, it can tell you under file information.

After doing a little digging it appears this is not supported by the 7D. The unique ID has a value of "0", which most certainly isn't correct. Thanks anyway :)

I added pictures of the battery grip. I'm still waiting on a loaner camera to take pictures of the body with.

Bump. I'll include an 8gb SanDisk Ultra Compact Flash card and the Canon DG200 camera bag, so you'll have everything you need from the start.

Most reactions

Back