CANON 7D & 5D SERIES CAMERAS ARE DEAD!!!

jcdeboever

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I love to use my WWII folder camera and it doesn't manual or auto focus, just zone / distance. It has no meter. They must have felt similar to @Scott Whaley back in the day when range finders started showing up on them. Mirrorless and lightweight is now king. Canon seems to be ahead of the game with their AF system.

photoflyer

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
mikeatherton.com
Photos OK to edit
I love to use my WWII folder camera and it doesn't manual or auto focus, just zone / distance. It has no meter. They must have felt similar to @Scott Whaley back in the day when range finders started showing up on them. Mirrorless and lightweight is now king. Canon seems to be ahead of the game with their AF system.

Reminds me of how much I enjoyed driving the family 1965 VW Bug when I was in High School. Air cooled, metal dash, 6 volt electrical system: simple, fun!

JohnTorcasio

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I use my trusty 1dx Mark II and won't be moving to mirrorless cameras anytime soon

Attachments

• DSC_0004.jpg
    DSC_0004.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 8

photoflyer

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
mikeatherton.com
Photos OK to edit
Hey I just bought a used 6d mk ii (first FF) and tickled to death to have it.
I just got a 7D Mark II even though I have a 6D Mark II and R6. You're going to like the 6D MII and you probably got it for a great price. Shot this today with my "new" 7D MII.

image.jpeg

SilencedNine

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just got a 7D Mark II even though I have a 6D Mark II and R6. You're going to like the 6D MII and you probably got it for a great price. Shot this today with my "new" 7D MII.

View attachment 249317
Beautiful shot! So now that I have a newer FF, I want to upgrade my crop to something newer with similar features to the mk ii. I don't think this ever ends.

Most reactions

New Topics