Canon 7d to Ipad 2 - shooting tethered

raffael3d

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I would like to shoot tethered from a canon 7d to an ipad or ipad 2, can that be done?
it does NOT have to be wireless. it could be via a cable

could that be done?

thanks

if you load LR 3 or the canon software on the Ipad and it has a USB port - should work..

if you load LR 3 or the canon software on the Ipad and it has a USB port - should work..

Just curious, where to you get a version of LR3 or Canon software that is iPad compatible and which iPad has a USB port???

thanks. I do NOT want to have an additional laptopl. If I have a laptop in the play i dont need an ipad

I want to go straight from the 7d to the ipad! it does NOT have to be wireless, cable is fine. but that seems not possible still

Just curious, where to you get a version of LR3 or Canon software that is iPad compatible and which iPad has a USB port???

don't know! I don't have an Ipad (you can't down load software on a Ipad?) I guess wireless and just send the image file. do they have RAW capable aps?

the refresh on the ipad should be able to run canon raw files or from what i have read it does. there is an adaptor that you can hook up to it and just transfer from the camera straight to it. on the 11th the new ipad2 comes out and a couple days latter i will be able to give you a definitive answer as i promised the wife i would get her one when the new one comes out.

about 1/4 way down here Apple - iPad - Make your iPad even better with accessories. talks about it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back