Canon A-1 with Tons of Stuff! $550.00 O.B.O.

estatebrent

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is some info on this camera:

1-Nice Canon A-1 Body, serial #1372934, it is black as you see in the pictures.
The camera body looks pretty good, with very little scratches & wear on the body itself. Looks like this one has not been used that much.
The viewfinder looks like it has a “fog” or some “dust” behind the viewfinder?
It has a small scrape on the back pocket where you slide the film info into.
Bottom has a small dent from looks like mounting it on a tripod, with some minor scratches on the bottom.
I have tested some of the things that I could test, seems like everything works? I have tested the dials also, and they seem to work freely.
This camera has an added rubber eye piece on it that is in good shape also.
I opened the back door where the film goes, and it looks pretty clean to. As in the pictures, it has the Canon winder on it, and it seems to work to.
I would want to say give this camera a tune up, or a good cleaning and I bet it would work awesome!

Love This camera like the guy that had it before did!
Camera Lens Lot:

1-Canon Lens FD 50mm 1:1.8, Made in Japan. This lens looks like it is in good shape, but might have some minor scratches on the body (not the lens). I have mounted this lens on the camera and it seem to work fine. The dials turned good and freely. I would give it a tune up, or a good cleaning.

1-Canon Lens FD 100-200mm 1:5.6 S.C., Made in Japan. This looks like a really nice large lens! I have mounted this lens to the camera, and turned the dials, and moved the lens in and out. Seems like everything works good on this lens. There might be some minor scratches on the body (not the lens). Might need a good cleaning, or a tune up?

1-Canon Zoom Lens FD 100-300mm 1:5.6, Made in Japan. This lens DOES have some SCRATCHES ON THE LENS IT SELF (see pictures). I would think maybe use this as parts, or fix the front lens itself? I have mounted this to the camera, and seems like all the dials work freely, and well. Body might have some minor scratches on it.
Maybe give this a good repair, and use it?

1-AUTO DeJUR 1:2.8 f=35mm Lens, made in Japan.Looks like it is in decent shape also, and might have some minor scratches on the body (not the lens). It also has a rubber thingy that screws onto the front of the lens that is in good shape also, this lens comes with a hard round case with it. I have mounted this to the camera, and turned the dials and they seem to work freely. Maybe needs a good cleaning, or tune- up?

1-Albinart-ADG Auto Tele Converter 2x for Canon-FD, Made in Japan. Looks good also, body might have some minor scratches on it (not the lens). I mounted this to the camera, and turned the dials and they seems to work freely. Maybe needs a good cleaning, or tune- up?

1-DeJUR Auto 2x Teleconverter (CA). This looks like an expansion piece for the camera? Looks like it is in good shape might have some minor scratches on the body (not the lens). I have mounted this to the camera, and turned the dials and they seem to work freely. Maybe needs a good cleaning, or tune- up?

Misc Equipment:
Canon Power Winder A, looks like it has not had that much use on it, I put batteries in it and mounted it on the A-1 camera and it worked fine to me. It does have some minor scratches but overall I give it a 7.5! It does have a nice little leather type bag that’s made for it that is included.

Vivitar Handheld Flash unit, looks like it needs some help, and has been used a lot. It also looks like it is missing something to push the button? This is a hard metal handle that has a sliding screw on it for the camera.

DUO-SYNC Cord looks complete, with directions and these blocks looking things that mount to the flash screw mount. Complete with directions, box, and cord.

Some FD Lens Instructions, Soft bags for lenses, Hard cases for lenses, Camera neck strap, Camera Case, etc.

Need any other pictures? I can provide them for you, thank you Brent.

DSC00811.jpg
DSC00812.jpg
DSC00813.jpg
DSC00737.jpg
DSC00759.jpg
DSC00751.jpg
DSC00758.jpg

Most reactions

Back