Canon Digital photo professional

Dubie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I tried to hold back but my hair is almost gone from pulling it out.

The teacher for my weds night photog course wants us to use only the RAW setting here on out. Fine, no problem but I don't know how to save then to a CD. DOH!

I don't really know if there is an easy way to explain it online. Do I have to convert them all to a TIFF first (she only wants TFF) then put them on a CD? It's such a time consuming thing? I know they need to be a TIFF before I can print them out if I were to save them to my computer first.

All I want is to put them on a disk...I bought DVD-R disks.

"export....."
then choose "tiff" as the compression.
or if you're using photoshop...
"save as" and choose "tiff"

To burn on a cd you just "burn data CD" or use windows built in folder thing and just "burn these files to CD"

Thanks....plus I am in the process of printing out the user manual. It's many many pages. :)

You can save RAW files to a disk the same way you save any other data file - JPG, Word DOC, EExcel files, MP3s... not sure I understand your question. You do not need to convert them to TIFF in order to export them.

I'm not sure I understand your question either. If you want to burn the RAW to a CD, don't think you can do this inside DPP. Assuming you have Windows, Open the file containing the RAW images you want, select the ones you want (ofcourse these thumbs probably wont be viewable unless you have Vista or other software to view them) , right click- send to-DVD/CD drive. You will see a balloon in the system tray (bottom right)- Click it

I burn all the raws to a disc as soon as the shoot is finished, these are my digi negs, your editting program has nothing to do with what you can burn to disc, I then use Dr Browns image processor script in PSCS to generate tiffs and jpeg files, I show the clients jpegs as proofs, they pick a selection, I then work on the tiff files before finally converting to jpeg again for printing at the lab. H

Most reactions

Back