Canon EOS 1ds Mark III - $1,500 OBO.

jwbryson1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A friend of mine (full-time pro) is selling 2 of these bodies because he is upgrading. What's that body worth?

Is anybody else interested in these?

Thanks,
jb

EDIT: I made a mistake. He's selling the Canon 1D Mark III, not the 1Ds. My mistake. :blushing:

Last edited:
I'm sure these have been well used over a number of years. He shoots 50+ weddings per year.

Still sounds like a pretty good deal though.

What would be the upgrade to this body?

What would be the upgrade to this body?
Possibilities (in the Canon line up) might be; the 1D (no s) mark IV, the 5D mark III or Canon's new flagship, the 1Dx (still in limited release).

A friend of mine (full-time pro) is selling 2 of these bodies because he is upgrading. What's that body worth?

Thanks,
jb

Are you sure it is not the 1D III? Maybe you added the s mistakenly? If it is the 1Ds III, you should go buy it and sell your Nikon gear ASAP lol.

Thanks,
jb

Are you sure it is not the 1D III? Maybe you added the s mistakenly? If it is the 1Ds III, you should go buy it and sell your Nikon gear ASAP lol.

It's the 1ds.

Welcome back!

EDIT: STRIKE THAT!!! I AM WRONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. I looked again and it IS the 1D. I was certain he shot with the 1Ds. I may need to look into this more closely...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back