Canon EOS 40D SLR for TRADE! Plus extras!!

I'm sorry I didn't add as much info as I should.

I'm looking for SLR's if that is any help, any more questions please feel free to PM me.

Then you'd be looking for atleast a Nikon D80..I tried out a Canon Rebel XT and I didn't like it either

Great cant wait to get my stuff, pleasure to trade with you. now just waiting on my tracking :sexywink:

FL_cat clear some space in your PM's box it full and cannot receive anymore message...

Plus i've talked to your wife at home for the tracking...interesting....interesting...also talked about someone named ''Gomes''

do the addresses match what you have?

post all the information in this thread that you have if so to avoid anyone else being scammed

best of luck getting your situation resolved and sorry to see that you have to go through this

do the addresses match what you have?

post all the information in this thread that you have if so to avoid anyone else being scammed

best of luck getting your situation resolved and sorry to see that you have to go through this

Name, adresses , telephone number match perfectly. Even called and talked to i think 3 different people, they never want to tell who they are, brag that phone call are recorded. Called the Hernando Police dept and told me this guy is a known scammer, but some of the things he do are also legitimate sometime.

He told me he was 46, called and spoke to a woman (again no name ahs has) and that woman told me he was 18yrs old, no wife and all. And when he called me he said he had a wife.

Now he made up xillions of excuses why he could not send me my tracking, hospital, working , wife as it, forgot it. Yesterday he sent me one that aint working, made up a storie that postal code he gave wasent right, called them up gave them the right one, should be up this morning bla bla bla.

After that another PM saying the tracking he gave me he putted 3 more number in it by mistake , thats why it dosent work and all. Anyway I have his adress, police knows him. I'll just take another vacation trip to miami and go visit Tampa bay for one day , guess hell be happy to see me Joseph..dont you?

Clear some space in your MSM box again , you know its full .....

Name, adresses , telephone number match perfectly. Even called and talked to i think 3 different people, they never want to tell who they are, brag that phone call are recorded. Called the Hernando Police dept and told me this guy is a known scammer, but some of the things he do are also legitimate sometime.

He told me he was 46, called and spoke to a woman (again no name ahs has) and that woman told me he was 18yrs old, no wife and all. And when he called me he said he had a wife.

Now he made up xillions of excuses why he could not send me my tracking, hospital, working , wife as it, forgot it. Yesterday he sent me one that aint working, made up a storie that postal code he gave wasent right, called them up gave them the right one, should be up this morning bla bla bla.

After that another PM saying the tracking he gave me he putted 3 more number in it by mistake , thats why it dosent work and all. Anyway I have his adress, police knows him. I'll just take another vacation trip to miami and go visit Tampa bay for one day , guess hell be happy to see me Joseph..dont you?

I'm sorry but I have no idea what you just said.

Best of luck getting your money/stuff back...If you know anyone down there it could help to have them go pick up whatever you traded and have them send it back to you.

There should be a master thread in this section of the forum of known scammers. They tend to be very helpful locked and kept at the top of the thread.

Person had ONE post. And it said they wanted to trade away their Canon 40D with L Glass and a nice pod for... who knows. I smelt scam from day one. These people should be shot, but this is one of those things where if it sounds too good to be true,... It is.

Person had ONE post. And it said they wanted to trade away their Canon 40D with L Glass and a nice pod for... who knows. I smelt scam from day one. These people should be shot, but this is one of those things where if it sounds too good to be true,... It is.

I know its totally my fault ''If'' i got scammed. Well I called hi and he called me so i tought it was legit. If yo knew what i sent him you would cry, atleast its not gonna end like that, if its a scam im going there to pick up myself what i sent up...

Most reactions

Back