Canon EOS 5D Mark II 21.1 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Kit w/ EF L USM 24-70mm Lens

or have the op send equipment first to make himself respected on here. when i suggest this to potential scammers they say no way. i say why would i send money to a stranger that who could easily send me a POS coffee maker in return.

...Sending the equipment first is just as stupid as taking an offer from a scammer...

Are you feeling ok?

You suggested that people send equipment first, and now sending equipment first is stupid. You don't know for sure someone is a scammer, until someone is scammed.

As a certain someone repeatedly said on this thread... "Don't people know how to read posts?" I never once hinted you should send the equipment beforehand. I only said that this guy doesn't seem credible and that this most probably is a scam.

Mods, please lock this thread, as it's becoming somewhat of a war. If the OP really wants to sell this camera, he'll open another thread and offer proof that he isn't a scammer. If he is a scammer, then he won't offer any proof or he'll simply leave because all the evidence is against him.

...Sending the equipment first is just as stupid as taking an offer from a scammer...

Are you feeling ok?

You suggested that people send equipment first, and now sending equipment first is stupid. You don't know for sure someone is a scammer, until someone is scammed.

As a certain someone repeatedly said on this thread... "Don't people know how to read posts?" I never once hinted you should send the equipment beforehand. I only said that this guy doesn't seem credible and that this most probably is a scam.

Mods, please lock this thread, as it's becoming somewhat of a war. If the OP really wants to sell this camera, he'll open another thread and offer proof that he isn't a scammer. If he is a scammer, then he won't offer any proof or he'll simply leave because all the evidence is against him.

have the op send equipment first to make himself respected on here

I guess this is a mirage.

Are you feeling ok?

I guess it is. Because Animaniac didn't say that. Redwing did. :lol:

I guess it is. Because Animaniac didn't say that. Redwing did. :lol:

I always do that :lol:

Yeah I def just mixed the 2 of you up. Sorry Animaniacs.

or have the op send equipment first to make himself respected on here. when i suggest this to potential scammers they say no way. i say why would i send money to a stranger that who could easily send me a POS coffee maker in return.

You make me smile. So glad to hear that my struggles here were not in vain.

Normally I would give the OP the benefit of the doubt, but I thought this was a little strange as well, who buys someone a $3k camera as a gift for someone who has no interest in photography?

I stumbled onto ebay and found this ad which expires tomorrow, check out the ad's main picture, it is EXACTLY the same as the OP's 2nd picture, and the ebay seller names (as he mentioned himself) do NOT match. I think anyone would be crazy to think this is anything but a scam now.

Canon EOS 5D Mark II 21.1 MP Digital SLR Camera - Black (Kit w/ EF L IS USM... 13803105414 | eBay

AND, did you notice where the seller is from on the ebay posting?

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I think you all scared him away! Poor scammer... How's he supposed to buy his snake oil now.

ah yes...the now infamous "TPF Coffee maker scam"
that one didn't work out too bad in the end..after all the sweating. :lol:

Does that mean that's I'm now infamous by proxy? I've always wanted to be infamous. :fangs:

how about u send me the camera first if i receive it ill pay you

Most reactions

New Topics

Back