• Nikon

Votes: 27 60.0%

• Total voters

ShooterJ

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just curious what the local preferences are. :)

Sitting back to watch this flame war begin.

I'd give it 5 pages until the thread is locked.

BTW Nikon here, although I shoot most of my film using Canons

Shouldn't be any flaming, it's not like the OP's asking which is best, just peoples preference.

My preference is Nikon.

....Because Canon sucks.

:lol:

Choices missing from this poll:

* What, this again?
* I couldn't care less
* Sony or Pentax
* Anchovies (I like them as much as many on here like bacon)
* What, this again?

I refuse to participate beause you left off the choice of BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a redneck would try to take a picture WITH a piece of bacon! <shakes head... walks away!> lol!

I refuse to participate beause you left off the choice of BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a redneck would try to take a picture WITH a piece of bacon! <shakes head... walks away!> lol!

Yep, they make great "disposable" cameras. The pictures are like scratch and sniff but you don't have to scratch them.

Shot film with a canon, then a pentax, then an a olympus. Took a break came back with a canon 40d, then switched to a nikon (because I was provided with one).

I have no brand allegiance other than I currently have all nikon stuff and can't afford to buy new canon stuff.

Polaroid.

What are you talking about?

All the pros use Bacon .

See Charlie, I am a pro. I even have a watermark and a facebook page to complete my "branding".

Can I get some eggs with my bacon, please. Over easy or scrambled with gravy would be great.

Most reactions

Back