Canon Powershot A70...

LeeDogg

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I recently got a Canon A70 digital camera, it's packed with features and room for upgrades and options, and so far I'm fairly pleased with it, but there are a few things I dont like about it.

I'm still learning the advanced features and sometimes I get discouraged because I'm only getting really clear shots about a 1/4 of the time. I'm starting to wonder if it's me, or the camera.

One thing that really bothers me is that I have already managed to scratch up my display screen, and I take such good care of it, Why do digital cameras display screens scratch so easily :evil: ?? It seems like they make the display screen with the same crap they make the bottoms of CD's with!! Sorry for going on but I'm just iritated by the poor durability that you get when you pay such a high price for something :x .

Other then that it's a pretty good little camera, does anyone else have any comments they would like to add?

Also, I was thinking of purchasing a zoom lens for this camera as well, but I heard of a few problems with them on this camera, has anyone had any problems?

Thanks

Oh and one more thing I dont like about this camera is that it gives you no warning when the batterys are about to die, it just shuts off. A battery guage would have been nice or even a low battery warning, Oh well.

Yo,
My friend has the A80 and she loves it! As for the LCD screen, buy those PDA clear protective covers and trim it to the size of your LCD and it should minimize scratches!
That is all I know. I have a G5. Show me the Canon love!
Me, the Flea

I have the A60 and I my LCD screen was scratched to hell within 3 days :cry: . My cameras also making some weird noises now to, when ever I delete a picture, im wondering if sumin is broken or if i have some weird sound effect set on :? .

Oh yah and Flea, im feelin the Canon Love :love:

Yo,
Canon LOVE is the way of the new revolution. Bwah ha ha, okay well not really.
I dunno my friend's A80 only makes the noises that are default. I hope it's not too late for your leetle A60!
*prays out of Canon love*
Me, the Flea

My freind has a70 and its pretty nice and durable he has evan droped it a few times and it works still i have a Digital rebel and well i never droped mine or plan to but i half to say the a70 is a great camera althow someone was saying they get a a good shout a quter of the time t seems my freind had this happen every once and a whiel where a shot would just come out fuzzy and out of foucs but not 75% of the time... i almsot bought the a80 but then say the digital rebel in the display case...

Most reactions

Back