Canon Price Reductions?? Calgary area..

Titanite

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,
I've noticed a couple of camera's 60D and 7D drop ~$150 bucks with a kit lens since last week. Does anyone have any insite into pre vs post christmas pricing?? Are they going to drop again next week right before christmas? 3 Big shops in town say that the price will "Most likely" go up after christmas (ie: boxing week) or stay the same.

What do you guys think?
Thank you
T

Off the top of my head, I think that usually the price drops are more permanent than the 'instant rebates'. So if they drop the listed price by $100, it will probably stay like that after the holidays, but if it's just a rebate, it will probably end soon.

You might just ask them their policy on price changes. Many places will give you the better price, if they lower the price soon after you buy it.

Also, many photo stores will price match to other stores in Canada. So if you see a great price somewhere in Canada, you might be able to get that same price from Vistek or The Camera Store. If they won't, I think that McBain (Edmonton, Reddeer) will price match.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back