Canon T90, 300TL, 24/F2.8SSC, 135/F2.5, 50/F1.4

richardmarker

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Canon T90 SN 1089294, almost not used, bright LCD, no frozen shutter, cosmetically like new, very slight stain on one of the battery holder contacts. Includes manual and sales brochure.

Canon 300TL almost not used, cosmetically like new, roughness on one of the battery contacts located in the slip on battery compartment cover. Includes manual.

Canon FD 24mm/F2.8 SSC lens SN 135931, almost not used, always protected with filter, no signs of mold or dust, cosmetically like new except my drivers license inscribed on the side, includes Canon lens cover. This is a superb lens that is fun to use.

Canon FD 135mm/F2.5 lens SN 30392, almost not used, always protected with filter, no signs of mold or dust, cosmetically like new except my drivers license inscribed on the side, includes Canon lens cover. This is a very good lens.

Canon FD 50mm/F1.4 lens SN 104677, almost not used, always protected with filter, no signs of mold or dust, , cosmetically like new except my drivers license inscribed on the side, no lens cover included. This is a decent lens. It is the stock lens that came with my Canon F1.

I also have a Canon FD 25 extension tube and aluminum case that holds all of the above things.

I would like to sell everything as a unit to lessen the shipping hassel, but would consider breaking them apart. I would like a reasonable market value for the items. If you have an interest, I will take the time to photograph the items for your perusal.

Richard

Most reactions

New Topics

Back