Canon User have a 1 up on Nikon now

It's not even available for sale so they don't actually have a 1 up just yet....

"Canon say the gizmo, if it ever makes it to production, will also allow you to view your images via a connected HD display and instantly share them online or print them wirelessly."

meh.. i'd rather see something that's actually innovative on the camera level. Don't really care about di-sub's...

You Nikon guys don't get it do you? While you're busy plugging in your batteries and getting your card out of your camera and into a reader to get the photos off of it, I'll have already have snagged 3 beers and be nice and relaxed for the editing process.

I guess this is why I never see Canon shooters on vacation. Us Nikon guys only need to carry around a USB cable and a tiny battery charger, not something the size of a dinner plate :p

I kid I kid :)

You Nikon guys don't get it do you? While you're busy plugging in your batteries and getting your card out of your camera and into a reader to get the photos off of it, I'll have already have snagged 3 beers and be nice and relaxed for the editing process.

Why wouldn't you just give the camera to your assistant and let him/her deal with the batteries and memory cards and whatever other details? That's what us Nikon folks do (and of course, the assistant brings us the beer as well).

That's because I don't want to be tied down by marriage.

think of the time it would take to transfer a thousand photos. if you shoot an event or a game imagine that amount of time. i guess its good to take a photo of something and then transfer it to a computer.

That's because I don't want to be tied down by marriage.

Probably true for a bad marriage. A good marriage, however, gets you to become a person you could never have become on your own. Synergy and all that.:hug::

Interesting reading, Derrel. Sad, too. I've noticed that many of the pros in my club have been selling off their Canon gear and picking up the Nikon stuff. I have a friend that accumulates cameras and lenses the way Elizabeth Taylor accumulated husbands, and he's telling me that on technical grounds Canon is falling farther and farther behind. Still many excellent products, but less and less top-of-the-line functionality. Protecting your market pricing by partitioning the feature set is a well-known strategy, but one that is increasingly outmoded when the number of options increase, the the technological pace ramps up. So for the time being, I continue to be a Canon user as I have not yet outgrown the capabilities of the equipment I have, but future equipment purchases will be more and more weighted with the quality of the system behind the equipment.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back