Canoncan & AIRIC's adventure

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
We had to pick both our wives up at the Buffalo airport so we headed out early and caught some nice lighting at Niagara On The Lake.

buff0288.jpg

buff0273.jpg

buff0275.jpg

buff2545.jpg

buff0279.jpg

buff2549.jpg

From there we drove along the river road and saw the floral clock
buff0300.jpg

Ontario Power Generation Station
buff2564.jpg

We came across these Turkey Vultures sitting in a tree
buff2553.jpg

And went crazy trying to get a decent shot of them
buff2557.jpg

For Nytmair, the Grand Island south bridge
buff0304.jpg

Back in Toronto
buff0306.jpg

Canoncan at the wheel zooming through Toronto
buff0311.jpg

After a short break we took our wives to the Distillery District and Cherry Beach but that will be another post after I get some sleep.

Eric

You are a freak.

I mean that in the best possible way :lmao:

AIRIC said:
For Nytmare, the Grand Island south bridge
buff0304.jpg

haha i was about to say, those look really familiar! :lol:

we probably drove right around the same areas today, i went by the airport this morning

Wondefull work, the angle and light on the statue looks great. You had just passed my exist to where I use to live and work coming in to T.O., ah memories.

Nytmair said:
we probably drove right around the same areas today, i went by the airport this morning

We were wondering if you were around. We hit the airport at 10:30 Great architecture inside the airport but I was to worried about security to take pics in the terminal L Did not want any hassles, it was already bad enough here was only two of us in the van going into the US but 6 of us coming back. We noticed a lot of Hawks and other birds on Grand Island taunting us as we drove along. Must be a great place for wildlife.

Eric

Cruzin said:
Wondefull work, the angle and light on the statue looks great. You had just passed my exist to where I use to live and work coming in to T.O., ah memories.

I love the Niagara Region, so photogenic any time of year. Canoncan and I plan to go back and hike down into the gorge. That would be a good day trip.

Eric

Great shots Airic. I love the niagara area too, especially in the fall.

Most reactions

Back