Can't decide if I like this. thoughts?

Love the second shots you put upbsuper super job! Now I have a question for you I enjoy shooting the moon and night photography but I only have a Fujifilm S1500nkw I would love to shoot star trails now would I would be wasting my time if I shoot with this camera? Or should I wait until I get a dslr? Thanks :))

Love the second shots you put upbsuper super job! Now I have a question for you I enjoy shooting the moon and night photography but I only have a Fujifilm S1500nkw I would love to shoot star trails now would I would be wasting my time if I shoot with this camera? Or should I wait until I get a dslr? Thanks :))
what I would do if I was you is use the fujifilm camera and see what results you get with it, there is only one this is it able to take long exposures, if not you wont be able to make trails, besides that if you dont like the results you get with your current camera then try again when you get you dslr

Thanks and I appreciate the quick feedback. I'm assuming a very slow shutter speed for the trails?

S1500 minimum shutter speed is 8 seconds. You can do some nice night exposures with that - I have sorta - but you're not going to get any star trails without moving the camera or something.

see I didnt know that much about the camera, so I dont think you will be able to do it with that camera knowing that info

I've never been able to get any noticeable star trails with one picture, and my camera maximum exposure time is 30 seconds.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back