Can't figure this one out

NayLoMo6C

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this picture on July 4th. What bugs me is that the upper portion of the photo seems sharp and in focus, but the bottom half ( particularly the bottom fireworks) appear blurry and weird. It can't be camera shake since part of the photo appears fine, could it have been the wind?

IMG_3082.jpg

I'm just a beginner, so I'm not even going try to speculate on the blur.

Just wanted to say tho that I absolutely LOVE the clock! Would have really been (and still is!) a beautiful photo! The flag at the top really of the clock is fitting with the fireworks too!

My best guess is that with a 6 second shutter speed the lower fireworks were smaller and faster so they gave you a blurry picture. Also with such a long exposure I am wondering if another round of fireworks started to go off right at the end of your exposure. I could be wrong, wouldn't be the first time, but that is my best guess.

Is that the Leaning Tower of Pisa?

that too. can't figure out why the bottom right portion of the tower looks all bent and weird ( i already did some lens correction too)

That's not the Farmer's Market Tower at Pier 1 San Francisco?

With a 6 second exposure, maybe you experienced some shake in the first 3 or last 3 seconds of the exposure?

Most reactions

Back