Can't Find D60 LCD Screen Protectors

fms1day

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So I just picked up a Nikon D60 and I'm trying to find an LCD Screen Protector but I can't seem to find any specifically for the D60. :(

I'm wondering if there are any that will fit my D60 that are made for other Nikon Models (ex. D40?)

Just by a standard LCD screen protector kit and cut it to size.

All you need is scissors and about 30seconds of your time.

I would go to nikon's website and see what size screen it is. It's probably 2.5in and I think that's what the d40 is as well so you could just buy that one i'm guessing. GL

Just by a standard LCD screen protector kit and cut it to size.

All you need is scissors and about 30seconds of your time.

If it came down to it, this is what I was planning on doing but I wanted one of those snap-on ones.

I would go to nikon's website and see what size screen it is. It's probably 2.5in and I think that's what the d40 is as well so you could just buy that one i'm guessing. GL

Yeah the D60 is a 2.5" so would it be a pretty good guess to assume any made for a D40 would most likely fit the D60 as well?

Thanks for the quick responses too guys. :thumbup:

Yes that is what I would assume. Did you try searching google and seeing if they were compatible with eachother. But I would be pretty sure that 2.5=2.5 so they couldn't make anything different or at least that's how I look at it right? and np

do not settle for the stick on ones! You'll get air bubbles underneath and they are so annoying.

do not settle for the stick on ones! You'll get air bubbles underneath and they are so annoying.

I put a static-type stick-on protector on my K100D's LCD the day I bought it. It's closing in on two years and I've never had a problem.

These are not as good as the official Nikon one, look on nikons website.

The GGS is MOST DEFINITELY a quality screen protector. Have you actually used one?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back