Can't get much more girly then this

What about the childrens faces? do you brighten them in photoshop or do you expose for that when shooting? I too find it hard to get my background right and often alter them after the fact, I would love to get it right the first time and save time though

1 & 2 are pretty true to SOOC exposure. I adjusted contract, masked in saturation on the tutu, defog, took out a bit of yellow, used healing brush under the eye reduced opacity of the layer, sponged out some redness under the eye(she has a cold) at 32%(I think) desaturation, masked in a surface blur and then adjusted opacity to taste. In this case I lasood the general eye area and brightened them with curves in a seperate layer, then erased the eyelids and bridge of nose back, lowered opacity and erased the whites of the eye back. I don't sharpen the eyes seperate but her iris is a very dark gray blue so I always find myself brightening them.

The last one was actually the first photo I took with just light from a window and I underexposed it. So I brightened the backdrop with the white curves eyedropper on a white speck in her eye, then erased her back at a lower opacity adjusted curves and contract to get desired brightness and did all that other stuff to her.

That sounds like allot but it really didn't take to long LOL

Open the curves adjustment thingy and there are three eye droppers at the bottom, black, gray and white. Select the white and click on something white in the photo.

tutu's have been on my list for a month or so now....haven't gotten around to getting them over this crazy month. Where did you order them and how much??? Or how do you make them?? I know a place around here that has them with flower petals for around $50, but if I got a couple sizes that would really add up. But maybe that is the norm, I have a feeling they will really get used a lot.

Love them :)

I got them from this lady http://www.tutuloo.blogspot.com/

I got 18" waist but the ribbon makes them adjustable so she will be able to ware them a long long time :)

I looked at allot of others but I really like how Annie let me pick all the my own colors (I got the purple and green one also) and she added the extra poof to the rose pink for only $5 more. So worth it for me. And she's fast!

beautiful! I love the colours!

The pictures are good. Maybe I would have choosen a different background for the third photograph.

Gosh those are amazing. Are you using your 50mm for these?

Most reactions

Back