Can't Get NIK To Install IN Photoshop CC 2015.5

Radioactive1

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,
I am trying to install the NIK collection on my Windows 10 machine. The download will start then freeze up and give me a message telling me that NIK is preventing my machine from restarting. At this point only about 20 percent has been installed. If I click " restart anyways" the NIK download progresss bar will show but it is frozen at 80%. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Bill

You might want to get the title edited because your problem is with DLing the Nik collection and perhaps not getting to install.

As I remember, being certain that all imaging applications are closed is cruitical.
Use the Task Window to be certain one isn't installed in memory waiting or hung up.

Then download the installer package and retry it.
There is a huge support struction on Google to help Installation - Nik Collection Help

I had problems at first also but downloaded the file and saved it. Then went to Programs and Files and deleted previous versions of NIK. Then closed all programs and ran the installer.
FOUND THAT IT WAS INSTALLED IN CC 2015 INSTEAD OF CC2015.5. Moved it from CC2015 to CC2015.5 and all is well.

Thank you for your replies.
Bill

Most reactions

New Topics

Back