Can't I add a second album on my profile?

BoldArtist

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Are we only allowed one album? And is it one that pictures cannot be added to once it was initially created? I can't figure out how to work with it now?

Sorry, I can’t help you, there. I use Flickr and its share feature. It has multiple albums and I can publish directly from Lightroom.

A black camera, a mid-size lens, and a tripod.

I honestly don't know! I'm on my phone atm, but haven't messed with albums since the forum switched from v Bulletin to xen Foro, and a quick glance isn't showing me anything. I'll have a closer look when I get to my computer.

In the meantime, hopefully someone else can weigh in here on working with albums.

Okay, I had a look at permissions, and there's no limit on adding albums, no moderator action required or anything like that. You might want to try again using a different browser; they can react differently to forum software. Clear your cache, etc. Nothing on your profile settings should prohibit you from adding as many albums as you'd like.

Hope this helps!

I am using the same browser as when I started my first album?

I am using the same browser as when I started my first album?
Okay. But did you try again with a different browser?

That aside, I have reported your issue; someone from the team will take another look.

OP - no one really looks at the albums that I can tell. If you want to post photos for feedback and discussion, do so in the Galleries.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back