Can't think of something witty for here ....

Gatsby

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick note to introduce myself. My name is Cathie - and I am a real newcomer to photography.

I bought an Olympus mju300 in October last year, and have enjoyed the ride of my steep learning curve ever since.

I am still a little technically inept .... but hope the S1_IS I have on order will help me step up to all the shutter/aperture/stuff!!

Looking forward to taking part in what looks to be what seems to be a great forum ..

Cheers,
Gatsby

Welcome to the forums, Gatsby! But since you're a girl, shouldn't you really be "Daisy"? :wink:

We're all here to learn and share info with one another, so you've come to the right place. Start posting and have fun! :D

Welcome Cath!

Welcome aboard Cathie and there's lots more Aussies around to keep you company....have fun!

Howdy and Welcome to the forum!

terri said:
Welcome to the forums, Gatsby! But since you're a girl, shouldn't you really be "Daisy"? :)

:LOL: thats what I was thinking!

aggiezach said:
Howdy and Welcome to the forum!

terri said:
Welcome to the forums, Gatsby! But since you're a girl, shouldn't you really be "Daisy"? :)

:LOL: thats what I was thinking!

I don't get it o_X....

Welcome to the forum BTW :)

Thanks for your warm welcome everyone - I have to let you in on a little secret - the nickname has no relevance to the Great Gatsby at all ... (see no delusions of grandeur!)

A friend was playing silly games with my name - Catherine and ended up with Gatsby ....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back