Canvas Wraps

Parago

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I wanted to get some input as to where you order your gallery canvas wraps from. I've had good experiences with Millers and one bad experience with the folks at cutekidcanvas.com (no idea who their actual printer is, but the wrap was a POS, excuse my French) and I wanted to hear some more suggestions.
I know there's a place that exclusively prints canvas wraps but I can't find their name, I think I saw their ad in 'Digital Photographer' or 'Professional Photographer', I don't remember.

What experiences have you had, who can you recommend and who would you think I should stay away from?

I have this image of a little bridesmaid I want on a fairly large wrap so I really need to be sure I'm getting a good result..

wraplong.jpg

Sweet, thanks guys! I love their floating canvas idea. I'll definitely check them out.

Does anyone know what there pricing is like? How much for 8x10's 11x14's etc. I don't want to sign up with every shop that's out there.

Does anyone know what there pricing is like? How much for 8x10's 11x14's etc. I don't want to sign up with every shop that's out there.
Here's some of their standard size prices for streched canvas:
8x10 Stretched Canvas​
$48.25
11x14 Stretched Canvas​
$60.50
16x20 Stretched Canvas​
$88.50
16x24 Stretched Canvas​
$99.75
18x24 Stretched Canvas​
$108.75
20x24 Stretched Canvas​
$117.75
20x30 Stretched Canvas​
$139.00
24x30 Stretched Canvas​
$159.25
24x36 Stretched Canvas​
$185.00
30x40 Stretched Canvas​
$243.25
40x60 Stretched Canvas​
$420.00

Umm... Publicly posting price lists is almost always a direct violation of vendor agreements. It's usually a much better idea to drop someone a private message. :wink:

Thanks bthornton for the info and thanks *Mike* for info and "best practices"

There prices definatly sound reasonable and it sounds like they do good work, I will have to check them out myself.

To answer the first question. be sure to check out Pixel2Canvas...they offer beautiful work...each canvas comes finished, sealed across the back, all hanging material included and overall top quality work.

As for not posting prices, for professional accounts, this is so the average customer cannot see what the pros are paying...some people just see the price of the finished print, be it a canvas or a photo print, and they do not understand all the work and overhead that goes into the finished piece. I have actually had someone quote me a price that they felt was 'fair' for my work, as they said they 'knew' what it cost to print...never mind the hours I put into the piece long before it would head off to the printer.

Many companies do post that it is agaisnt their policy for prices to be listed publicly in any online or printed matter, beyond what they personally give approval for.

Several album companies have a similar policy. To get their price list, you have to sign up 'as a professional' and you have to be approved.

The idea being that they don't want people looking up what the actual cost is and figuring out your mark-up.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back