Capture 1, 10 tutorials

BananaRepublic

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just got free trial of Capture 1 .10,, am where would I find a comprehensive one stop shop/interweb on how to use the thing. At first glance compared to CC and Affinity official capture tutorial videos seem thin on the ground and I dont really want to listen to randomers brushing over stuff in between them saying how great they are.

I recently acquired it, but found the tools hard to use. for example, in crop mode, once I cropped I couldn't figure out how to apply it. But I did notice it runs much faster than LR -- which is what I want. LR gets sooooo slow.

There are different tutorials at the Phase One web site, but I found the Getting Started with Capture One Pro 10 webinar to have been pretty helpful.

Capture One Webinars

I recently acquired it, but found the tools hard to use. for example, in crop mode, once I cropped I couldn't figure out how to apply it. But I did notice it runs much faster than LR -- which is what I want. LR gets sooooo slow.

From above webinar - just deselect crop tool by selecting V or H. The crop will take care of itself.

There are different tutorials at the Phase One web site, but I found the Getting Started with Capture One Pro 10 webinar to have been pretty helpful.

Capture One Webinars

From above webinar - just deselect crop tool by selecting V or H. The crop will take care of itself.

Yes I have found those. Ive just done a bit but the program does seem to have much more depth than LR

Most reactions

New Topics

Back