=Capture a stranger street style=

Forkie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.ianforknall.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I don't really go in for street photography, but I'll chuck this in. It's quite an old image now, but this is about as street as I've ever got:

Couple
by Forkie, on Flickr

pyzik

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Photos OK to edit
I had to get off the freeway at an exit that I would normally pass. This was taken from my car while at a red light. I thought it was just too good to pass up with the licence plate, the sign through the car and the depravity. I really wish I could have gotten the man better exposed.

Man on the Overpass by Pyzik, on Flickr

Philmar

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit

ChiPhotog6865

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit

Phil your work just amazes me ALL the time!!! You seriously need to be a National Geographic Travel photographer!! Love Love Love everything you do!!!!! I'm always deliriously happy when I see your work!!

Philmar

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Photos NOT OK to edit
Phil your work just amazes me ALL the time!!! You seriously need to be a National Geographic Travel photographer!! Love Love Love everything you do!!!!! I'm always deliriously happy when I see your work!!

Thanks for the kind words!!

NatGeo? I already have been in there:
Stranger than fiction - lil ol me published in National Geographic Flickr - Photo Sharing
It s a thrill to see one s own name inside the very magazine that inspired me to photograph the world s many interesting sites Flickr - Photo Sharing

Most reactions

ClickASnap