Car Accident One man Dead.

DarkShadow

Birdographer
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_2658.jpg
Stumbled upon the tail end of this seen today.A man died from cardiac arrest while being treated at the ER. Allegedly one vehicle ran the traffic light but still being investigated.Illegally drugs was found by New Haven PD In one of the vehicles.No other Injuries where reported or the identifications.The lighting was harsh but pulled the best i could out of the D3300 and kit lens.
DSC_2652.jpg
DSC_2654.jpg
DSC_2651.jpg

Sure Is and this intersection is so dangerous.Even with the traffic cams people blow through the red lights all the time.I almost got clipped a few times.

I go through this intersection every day going to school, and every morning and night I see people blow through. Sad to hear about this, guess I got through this morning right before this happened

I always delay a little when the light changes green because of I know someone will play lets see if they can make it through the intersection.

That sucks. Nice pictures showing the cars and the intersection. You might send these to the local police department it may help in there investigation. I've had few photos from accidents used by the police and lawyers.

Am I missing something here? Is that a real crash scene,did some one really die? is this posted in the just for fun section? Wtf

Calm down there buddy,its not fun but these photos are not good and not up for critic and not off topic to photography so thats why I put them here and not in a general gallery.Maybe it was the wrong place to put them though.Not meant to be fun or funny in any way.I live near by this area could have easily been my wife and kids or my self as we always travel through the same intersection. If the Mods feel it should be moved be my guest.

Last edited:
That sucks. Nice pictures showing the cars and the intersection. You might send these to the local police department it may help in there investigation. I've had few photos from accidents used by the police and lawyers.
Thanks mike,they may have did this before I got there but maybe it could help if they didn't take any of there own photos.They have working traffic cams right above the intersections pretty sure they will view it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back