Car Booty Bargain

SteveEllis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey,

Went to the car boot today, found a flash gun, Miranda 500-CD for £3, got to love car boot sales :D

Steve.

I missed out on a heavy duty Kenlock all metal tripod, the exact model I owned as a teenager. Went for £3 but just as I was about to get it some hillbilly who won't appreciate it on as many levels as me grabbed it :grumpy:
Hope his banjo strings snap!

Is that like a yard/garage sale?

I feel there is some slang here I am not privy to.

Its basically where a load of people get together and sell all their junk out of the trunk of their cars! Like a big Jumble sale.

We call them car boot sales.

Its basically where a load of people get together and sell all their junk out of the trunk of their cars! Like a big Jumble sale.

We call them car boot sales.

You get farmers renting space on fields for this week after week - they're probably making better money from this than they would putting cows or corn on the same space.

You get farmers renting space on fields for this week after week - they're probably making better money from this than they would putting cows or corn on the same space.

I think they carge around £10 per car, there was around a 100 stalls so theres a fair bit of money made!

I also got a Hammock for £4 :)

somebody bought me a lens from a car boot a couple of months ago.

tried not to be too ungratefull, best thing since sliced bread...blah...blah...blah......:roll:

14tyaty.jpg

loan me your lawn mower and I'll send you a print:mrgreen:

122m0qs.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back