Car in the road

3708735856_f1b02a2236_o.jpg

Haha. This is pimp. Hands down.

Composition is good, but I personally would have shot this when it wasn't so dark out and I would have turned the lights off.

Another option would have been to take two exposures and combine then to dim the lights. I have done this with some success.

Aside from the lights bugging me this is a very good shot. The vignette and the rod really keep your focus on the car.

The whole point of the picture was to show the lights. I had recently retrofitted projectors into my headlights so I wanted a better picture of that than the one I got after I finished everything.. just a basic snapshot.

You would probably like this picture better.

735663615_ixQXS-L.jpg

yes, this is better.
the position of the car and the color of the whole scene reflects the elegance of the car.

The framing of the photos is nicely place around the car..

Thanks everyone, Yea... It's an SRT-4 Neon... People give it a bad reputation... Which sucks cause its a pretty good car for the most part. Though, my next car will NOT be a 4cyl and it will NOT be FWD... haha.
People who are driving Dodges not should not get too depressed about their cars. Everybody needs to start from the bottom and work his way up. May be you will get lucky someday and own a Chevy! :lmao: just kidding

When I buy a car I have 4 simple requirements

1. rear wheel drive
2. V8
3. bow tie (Chevy) or blue oval (Ford)
4. Designed and manufactured in USA and nowhere else, thank you

Thanks everyone, Yea... It's an SRT-4 Neon... People give it a bad reputation... Which sucks cause its a pretty good car for the most part. Though, my next car will NOT be a 4cyl and it will NOT be FWD... haha.
People who are driving Dodges not should not get too depressed about their cars. Everybody needs to start from the bottom and work his way up. May be you will get lucky someday and own a Chevy! :lmao: just kidding

When I buy a car I have 4 simple requirements

1. rear wheel drive
2. V8
3. bow tie (Chevy) or blue oval (Ford)
4. Designed and manufactured in USA and nowhere else, thank you

Guess you don't like the new Camaro then? Designed on an Australian platform, built in Canada. Or the GTO, or the G8... lol.

When I buy a car, I require it have 1 requirement, and that is that its good... lol

Most reactions

Back