Car Photography...

The Don

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Went to Eibach this past sunday and wanted to share some photo's with you guys... Im still a beginner photographer so bare with me. I still have alot to learn so give me some feedback at what im good at and what i need to be better at. Right now im Using a Nikon D40 with the Stock Lenses 18 to 55mm i believe. and yea im a highschool student taking photography so i need your honest opinions so i can learn... and idk maybe some of you probably seen my pictures before on car forums such as Honda-tech, Socalprelude, and SDrev. So yea im The Official D3E Photography dood lol. okay enuff of me. Enjoy guys got alot of pics... also yea im looking foward in getting lenses soon. im thinking bout getting the Nikon 18 to 200 lenses or if you guys have any other suggestions on what i should get be sure to let me know

HasbackEG6.jpg

EG6.jpg

CleanassCRX.jpg

DanielRSX.jpg

DanielRSX2.jpg

EkK20.jpg

HasbackKrew.jpg

HBKEM1.jpg

Eibach.jpg

Jesses2k2.jpg

Jessechoppedandskrewed2.jpg

EP3.jpg

GlossyAssEG.jpg

MugenRSX.jpg

JohnnysBB6.jpg

MugenRSXgrey.jpg

CivicSi.jpg

RealEG6.jpg

RealEk9CTR.jpg

RSX2.jpg

K20Ek.jpg

NintendoValvecover.jpg

NSX.jpg

DanielandPeter-1.jpg

LudeandEP32.jpg

WorksWheels.jpg

The moving ones came out very nice, especially the B&W effect on the road.

I agree on the rolling shots. By the way saw your pictures on some other car site pretty good. Wish I could make it to those meets.

I think all the pic's look great!

I agree on the rolling shots. By the way saw your pictures on some other car site pretty good. Wish I could make it to those meets.

haha yea... i take alot of pics. i forgot i also had some of my pics on clublexus.com for VIP cars. But Thanks for the Feedback guys I really appreciate it... im gonna start doing scenery/landscape/cityscape pretty soon too once i get my lenses and Tripod :]

Good coverage on a whole.. That white mugen RSX and yellow EP3 are hot!!! I drive a DC2R myself... =)

haha yea... i take alot of pics. i forgot i also had some of my pics on clublexus.com for VIP cars. But Thanks for the Feedback guys I really appreciate it... im gonna start doing scenery/landscape/cityscape pretty soon too once i get my lenses and Tripod :]

The funny thing is that I bought my camera to take pictures of all the shows/events and meets I go to but nowadays, I dont even bother hehe. I like taking pictures of landscapes now and sceneries.

Nintenpwnd....I love that,This one just tops the cake, I can't take my eyes off from it long enough to look at the rest. Well spotted :lmao:

Thanks man... yea i agree i had to take a photo of this one because it just standed out from the rest of the other cars. all the other honda's have the red valve cover/blue valve cover etc but this one was just simply original imo... But yea Thanks again for the replys guys... you guys imspire me to work more ima keep doing what i do, i just wanted to see what other people think about my work but yea im gonna start doing landscape, Portraits, and timelaps once i get the proper equipment and a tripod :]

The rolling shots are really good. The select color has a place in photos like this imo. Only thing I see I would try is not to put the car dead center and crop a little tighter on the rolling shots. If your looking for a 55-200 vr lens I have one for sale.

I really like the selective coloring with the red one, but for some reason the blue one doesn't really click with me. I like the colored version of the blue one a lot though

Hey Heck, off topic but apparently my PM's aren't working since the spam deal a while back (maybe I lurk too much instead of posting). But how much are you asking for the lens? If you don't want to post it here email me, my TPF screenname @gmail.com
If your looking for a 55-200 vr lens I have one for sale.

I really like the selective coloring with the red one, but for some reason the blue one doesn't really click with me. I like the colored version of the blue one a lot though

Hey Heck, off topic but apparently my PM's aren't working since the spam deal a while back (maybe I lurk too much instead of posting). But how much are you asking for the lens? If you don't want to post it here email me, my TPF screenname @gmail.com

Thanks for the help guys... as for lenses tho i want a type of lenses that i can use for a variety of photo's like i want a lens that would be good for scenery shots, night shots, landscape, people portraits, etc and not just a specific topic ya know what i mean? what would you guys recommend?

and when you mentioned blue did you mean the Blue Car that I took with the white car?

Sorry, I was typing a quick response and didn't say what I actually meant. I was refering to the silver car. The way the blue reflections come out even more when it is selectivley colored didn't appeal to me for some reason. I like the original a lot, but not the selective (and I like selective coloring quite a bit)

Most reactions

Back