Car shopping.. what do you drive?

All my cars are older.......
85 Mustang
88 Mustang
99 Mustang
96 Crown Vic

I'm strongly leaning towards the Subaru crosstrek at this point.

I wanna get the khaki colored one and add some off road lights to the front, kayak racks, and then get a second set of wheels with separate summer/winter tires.

2013 VW Passat with lots of leg room for the family and the engine is as reliable as the sun but it only has 58K miles.

I wanna get the khaki colored one and add some off road lights to the front, kayak racks, and then get a second set of wheels with separate summer/winter tires.

I recommend the second set of wheels. It makes it SO much easier to switch the tires out.

I recommend the second set of wheels. It makes it SO much easier to switch the tires out.
Neighbor does this for his Mustang. He also caresses it.. umm, I mean, washes it every other day when the temperature is >32F.

Winters here aren't bad enough for two sets of tires, IMO, for most cars assuming they have decent tires. The AWD is definitely good enough. But for western NY, I can see the benefit.

Neighbor does this for his Mustang. He also caresses it.. umm, I mean, washes it every other day when the temperature is >32F.

Winters here aren't bad enough for two sets of tires, IMO, for most cars assuming they have decent tires. The AWD is definitely good enough. But for western NY, I can see the benefit.

Well, they definitely weren't needed THIS winter :grumpy-36:

I have 2 VW GTI's. 1 isa manual / 1 is auto. (DsG) Tranny. I like to drive them both, whatever suites my style. Either way ITS ALWAYS FUN!!!!!

Subaru legacy, really great car and good resale value

Nissan Leaf. I drive trolley buses at work and I fell in love with electric. Can't afford a Tesla, lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

We have a Suzuki SX4 hatchback. Really like that little car, just wish it had a bigger engine.
Our other is a Subaru Forester. That one is our main traveling car. Needed plenty of room for the camping gear and gets great gas mileage for an SUV. Typically can get 32 mpg around town and 35+ when traveling.

2006 Chevy Astro Van with 245,000 miles & still going strong. Just bought a 2016 Ford Focus.

Just bought a 2017 Certified Pre-Owned Mazda CX-5 to replace my wife's 2013 Mazda 3

I drive a 2014 KIA Forte

2014 Lexus IS250 awd
2016-11-03_12-29-46.jpg

Destin, If you have the pocket book I know a guy that has a Hummer for sale. The real deal, the H1. It gets about 12 yards to the gallon and runs on Diesel. I think he might let it go pretty cheaply since with the cost of fuel to keep that thing going it means that he has turned it into a yard ornament. :allteeth:

FYI it is in great shape, low miles and has a black exterior.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back