car show....AND A LEAF!!!!

Apex

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
yup, the title is correct! a leaf, yes leaf!! 100% authentic leaf!!:mrgreen:

i couldnt get very good angles cause all of the cars were smooshed together on the lot but i tried my best!

tell me what you think, be brutal please :spank::whip::gun::playball:

argh #6 is a lot softer than i remember

Your photos are very large and take a while to load, and they're hotlinked... which is a pain really. So that's probably why no one's commented.

I had a look at the first one and it's nice. I like the light, but car photos aren't really my thing.

Try reducing the images and using [ img ] tags.

I think most of them are nice just need a bit post-production

krilce.jpg

Your photos are very large and take a while to load, and they're hotlinked... which is a pain really. So that's probably why no one's commented.
i thought people wouldnt have wanted them to be all over the screen so i hotlinked em. im used to other forums that get mad at stuff like that, ill keep it in mind :blushing:.

wmodule,
can i ask what you did there?

either get a lens hood or use your hand to block glare , that would help alot on 1 or 2 of the pics. and for 4 i think a deeper DOF showing the whole car would have looked better.

nice cars tho.

for the car pics, I think those pics are "supporting" pics. You need to take pics of the car itself as a whole, and use the other pics to complete the details :) that's just my opinion.

i totally agree
thats what makes me wish i could have the car to myself to shoot.
unfortunately i shot this in a tiny church parking lot with about 50 other cars there. any other shots would have just looked like snapshots (although some could argue that mine already do :lol:)

i have to say, the people that own the cars absolutely love it when you want to take pictures.

That looks like a wing from a Monarch Butterfly.

I crop the image, unsaturated blue green colors and a bit contrast + sharpen.
...I'd like to be my shot :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back