Car Show

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is the first time I have tried to take shots of a car show. The weather was good and hot. 37 degrees(aboot 100 American) :) It was full sun and these were taken around noon . I found it really hard to take any pictures at all, cause they were packed in so tight and there were a lot of people around the cars
Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated

Thanx

134_3414a.JPG

134_3411a.JPG

134_3413a.JPG

134_3405a.JPG

133_3395a.JPG

This one is off a car that had a rockin stereo system in it

133_3396a.JPG

Good shots chiller, love those old hot rods. The fourth is my fave, seems the only way to get good shots is to move in close when there packed like that.

really cool cars....great shots chiller...i like the pic of the refection in the hub cap..that is cool...but the blue car in the first picture...with the license that says "no fony"....too cool...

the burgandy car really has personality...they just don't make cars to look that cool, anymore.....great shots....awesome work there, crow hunter...

Thanks everyone for the comments and replies.
Your right John E. I found that almost every pick had a finger pointing out of the side, or a foot under the car, or a head in a window. The cars were so close to each other that , I could not get any pictures of the side of the cars
Aprilraven. The burgandy car was just one of my faves. Inside was burgandy leather, but the back tires.....gheesh...talk about big.
Thanx again

Most reactions

Back