Car video Canon 600d 15-55 kitlens (honda S2000)

ABfilms

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit

enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgot to say, any feedback? :) I would like to hear some mistakes I made :p Or the good things i did, but most likely the bad ones! :)

thanks! :)

I just started getting into dslr video and seen a ton of car vids. Yours stands out as high quality. Great car, locations and interesting camera views. I seen on Youtube that you only used a tripod for your motion shots and that makes it even more impressive. If I have to point out one thing I noticed is a little camera shake correction done in post. But other than that its great.

Yes i used a little of warp stabilizer :) and thank you for the kind words sir! :)

the music needs to be replaced with Jeremy Clarkson narrating a review for this car.

nicely shot though!

What kind of music is that? Never noticed it while watching top gear haha :p

Thank you!

Thank you!

i meant to take the music OUT of your video, and replace it with Jeremy Clarkson narrating a review for the car.
you should write Top Gear and see if he will do it. that would be totally epic. you never know.
its a pretty good video so....maybe they will do it just on a whim.
or maybe May or Hammond would.

Thank you!

i meant to take the music OUT of your video, and replace it with Jeremy Clarkson narrating a review for the car.
you should write Top Gear and see if he will do it. that would be totally epic. you never know.
its a pretty good video so....maybe they will do it just on a whim.
or maybe May or Hammond would.

Oh I see! Yes, i wanted to add some ones voice that was describing a s2000 about its performance and engine etc, but i couldnt find anything.

Next time I will try to add some talking in my video :)
Thank you for your feedback :)

Most reactions

Back