Cara (one bikini shot included)

Looks good. Just fix the discoloration on her shoulders in due to her bra causing a skin tone difference. I'd also wanted her hair to remain in focus and not go soft mid-way to the edge. Some contrast between the natural color and the highlights instead of it being slightly blown.

I like the first shot the best. I haven't worked with an on or off camera flash - but I want to. I like the dramatic lighting coming in from the side, but perhaps she is too close to the light source. If the light source were a little further away maybe that would help with the hot spots. You might also use another light or a reflector to fill in some of the shadows on the subject, but maintaining the cast on the wall and to the other side of the subject.

The second picture might be better if she were standing (or sitting) in a more comfortable position. She actually looks like she is straining to hold on. Other than that I really like color and contrast. I think if she were standing so we could see more of her we wouldn't be as distracted by the sky.

This is my take, but I haven't used flash, so. . .

Good shots. I like the 1st one most, then the 2nd and then the 3rd one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back