Cardinals !!

Dynamic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few Cardinal pictures taken over this past month.

NorthernCardinal20.jpg

NorthernCardinala7.jpg

NorthernCardinala8.jpg

Holy Crap! Fantastic captures here Dynamic, great job. We don't seem to get any Cardinals up this far in Northern Ontario.

Whoa, nicely done!!! Beautifully detailed, nicely composed, lovely dof.

Thanks all !
Cardinals have been on my 'to do list' for a long time and finally, I got a few pictures that are worth sharing. I'm glad you like them.

Great series... Cardinals are such beautiful birds. You captured them wonderfully.

Awesome shots!
Cardinals are easily one of my favourite little birds, but I've never actually seen one.
But, if all goes to plan, I'll be moving to Toronto area next year... so will hopefully be able make friends with them!!!

Great shots again.

Amazing shots. Some of the best bird shots in here lately.
The first one has a very pleasing background as well.

Dani.

Thanks for the kind words everyone !

Great series... Cardinals are such beautiful birds. You captured them wonderfully.

Thanks ! They are definitely beautiful.

I'll be moving to Toronto area next year... so will hopefully be able make friends with them!!!

You shouldn't have any problems ! There are quite a few Cardinals out in this area :wink:

Amazing shots. Some of the best bird shots in here lately.
The first one has a very pleasing background as well.

Thanks Danir ! I am very pleased with the way they came out :wink:

i love the 3rd one, because of the background(cold) & bird color(hot) contrast. the second one is good also, but a little bit too "cold" for me.. not sure if you understand what i mean. maybe adding a little bit more of contrast would fix it. and the first one is good also, but with this kind of bird i prefer it to be in a winter scenery.

i love the 3rd one, because of the background(cold) & bird color(hot) contrast. the second one is good also, but a little bit too "cold" for me.. not sure if you understand what i mean. maybe adding a little bit more of contrast would fix it. and the first one is good also, but with this kind of bird i prefer it to be in a winter scenery.

Thanks for the comments!
.... funny should you mention cold as it was definitely a cold day when I took the last two shots (overcast and windy). I know what you mean by saying the picture is 'cold' but I like that kind of feel in this particular shot. It gives a different setting for a bird that's here all year round.

Oooo...I miss Cardinals! (moved from NY to WA) These are beautifully detailed. Nice job! I've always thought that female cardinals look so elegant. :)

Most reactions

Back