anthwinter

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
CIMG1191.jpg

Ok heres one with a bit more contrast and brightness taken down a tad

CIMG1191_edit.jpg

There is a harsh shadow behind her shoulders and the face is too bright. You need softer lighting. Also, have her stand further away from the wall/background, lock the focus on those beautiful eyes and see what you get the second time.

I agree with everything njman said..The harsh shadow is caused by the flash on the camera which makes the deer in the headlight look. I took a stab at it and toned it down a little and try to get the underexposed parts looking better. I also tried to take out the shadow behind the wall. This is just a quick edit but I hope it helps you get the point for the next time you shoot it. Oh and also for the next time you shoot it have her move her finger..

cimg1191bs1.jpg

thanks for the comments people ill note them for next time, totaly understand about the shadow and the finger!

haha alright man.. well sorry we've been chopping it up but its a great shot nonetheless those are just a few minor pointers

Nice edit attempt zion. I didnt even notice the finger until you said something. ;) I was so drawn in by those eyes!!

anthwinter, you will get there. Keep studying about light and try to bounce and/or diffuse it and experiment with different setups. You have a good model to work with. Hope to see some more of your posts. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back