Caroline | Look 1

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
There were 2 different looks, so I'm doing 2 different posts. :sillysmi: [link to look 2 coming once post is finished]

9230537372_fcc6425583_c.jpg

9227756237_f9fd0a46be_c.jpg

9227756301_db9b5df0ab_c.jpg

9227756359_2f7a7946df_c.jpg

9230537626_b55456d70e_c.jpg

9230536966_3df21579bb_c.jpg

9230537796_9b0fb91f70_c.jpg

Link to Caroline | Look 2

Last edited:
#1, #3, and #7 are my favorites; the poses look the most natural. Nice images!

Nice, Emily! She's a doll! #4.. does she have something on her teeth? (Can't tell for sure at this size.. Upper right lateral incisor. Just a small dark speck!)

I like that you mix in some shots of her smiling! You always have gorgeous models. I enjoy the mix of that too (shapes, sizes, hair color etc.)

I'm surprised nobody's complaining about the clipped off hair in #2 and top in #5

I like these, they're a nice set. Good color palette, pleasant light, generally a clean look for a charming looking young woman. Flattering, with a nice variety of poses and looks to choose from.

The shirt strikes me as bordering on "fine checked pattern" territory and comes out looking quite busy and a little distracting. The color is very very nice, though, for her. The waist of that skirt ain't doing much for me, with the skirt poofing out below the waistband, and I can't help but think that there's some styling tricks to make the way the blouse tucks into the skirt look a bit tidier. Presumably she chose the clothes? They're not *bad* by any means, I just think they could have been better.

I like that you mix in some shots of her smiling! You always have gorgeous models. I enjoy the mix of that too (shapes, sizes, hair color etc.)

^Agreed! Smiles and pretty girls go together so well! Mixed expression's are indeed wonderful, instead of the boring "I'm a model and I have serious attitude" expressions we see all of the time!

Nice, Emily! She's a doll! #4.. does she have something on her teeth? (Can't tell for sure at this size.. Upper right lateral incisor. Just a small dark speck!)

No... but I had to go back and look at the 100%, cause I wasn't sure WHAT that was after you pointed it out. :lol: It's just a tiny gap between that part of her tooth and the next, with the way one of them is shaped.

Thank you :)

I'm surprised nobody's complaining about the clipped off hair in #2 and top in #5

I like these, they're a nice set. Good color palette, pleasant light, generally a clean look for a charming looking young woman. Flattering, with a nice variety of poses and looks to choose from.

The shirt strikes me as bordering on "fine checked pattern" territory and comes out looking quite busy and a little distracting. The color is very very nice, though, for her. The waist of that skirt ain't doing much for me, with the skirt poofing out below the waistband, and I can't help but think that there's some styling tricks to make the way the blouse tucks into the skirt look a bit tidier. Presumably she chose the clothes? They're not *bad* by any means, I just think they could have been better.

She did not. I had a stylist with me, as well as hair and makeup artists.

^Agreed! Smiles and pretty girls go together so well! Mixed expression's are indeed wonderful, instead of the boring "I'm a model and I have serious attitude" expressions we see all of the time!

I wanted to mix it up. She's a senior, and while I wanted some model-esque fashiony stuff, senior shoots benefit from smiling and "look, I'm having fun!" shots too. :lol:

She's a senior?? HIGH SCHOOL senior? She looks so much more mature! Wow.

You made her look like a model...seriously! Keep that up, and you will be swamped with work! ;)

I often mention how much I like a photo even though I do not have the technical knowledge to give critique on that side of things. Amolitor mentioned the shirt could be a little distracting and noticed the poof of shirt coming out of her waistline.

What would or should I be focused on with a photo like this? I actually like that the shirt is not tailored, but did not even notice until I read his comments.

I seriously want to have a better eye for things.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back