Soto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelsotophotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello guys...

Here a nice carrot cake bar I got from Starbucks yesterday... got it home and before I ate it.. I gave it a try in the studio... Opinions welcome..

2775017247_eabfb4eeb7_o.jpg

2775017251_1d84c31f4e_o.jpg

2775017257_def68c38b1_o.jpg

ok, i gotta say when i read the title my reaction was EWW! (carrot cake? really?) but the pictures made me drool even though i knew i wouldnt like it...
hmm, i feel manipulated! lol

The ones with the fork in it especially make me wanna taste that cake!

^^^The colors of the icing and dish are blend together. And it is also very reflexive. So IMO any color that address those items.

I love carrot cake especially with a cup of coffee not milk. Anyway, the third photo made me want a big sliced carrot cake. Yummy...:drool: (mouth-watering photos)

Nice shot! I like the first photo. Looks so tempting... yummy!

I would suggest a red or blue or even yellow dish which may be softer, as they said, something to counter the color of the milk and topping of the cake.

I like them though

I would suggest a red or blue or even yellow dish which may be softer, as they said, something to counter the color of the milk and topping of the cake.

I like them though

Thank you for your comment... you are right, with a blue or yellow dish would look better. I guess I'll be buying another carrot cake and do it again... I don't mind doing it again you know!!!.. the cake tastes very gooood!!!.. ;)

I dont even like carrot cake!
but I really wanted to eat it lol

Most reactions

New Topics

Back